Step Ahead are aiding candidates with their applications for Executive Officer (EO)
Executive Officer (EO) - Operational Trainer
Salary: £24,883 - £31,519 – Permanent
- Preparing and delivering a range of business specific training to expected standards as determined by the Operational Learning Senior Management Team
- Liaise closely with colleagues across the estate to deliver training for day and evening shift staff, according to the National Training Plan, across the UK and in line with business need
- Demonstrate an interest in training and presenting new innovative ideas to colleagues
- Encourage and raise the response rates of on-line learning evaluations forms
- Take responsibility for feedback from on-line evaluations. To ensure it is used to develop or improve course materials and produce accurate data of this for 1:1s
- Ensure that your own skills develop and improve. Self-assess delivery as a result of 360 feedback for discussion at monthly 1:1s
- Maintain and develop your business knowledge of examining passport applications, interviewing and civil registration by placement in Operational areas as necessary
- Promote Operational Learning across the estate and participate in local events/initiatives
- Offer learning assistance and guidance (including CSL)
- Keep abreast of current Operational Learning developmental opportunities in order to promote, inform and advise staff and colleagues
- Adhere to HM Passport Office policies and procedures.
- Travel around the UK, with overnight stays of up to 2 weeks, may be necessary. (Due to budgetary constraints, Excess Fares Allowance (EFA) will not be available for this role)
- Evidence Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Proven track record of successful development of self and others.
- Be able to demonstrate experience of delivering and/or supporting training.
- Provide an understanding of what motivates you and how you go about achieving your goals.
- Able to demonstrate expertise of delivering learning solutions.
- Identifying a learning need and the subsequent implementation of a learning solution.
- Facilitating/training complex technical or soft skills subject matter.
- Designing training material on a range of topics.
- Experience of case working in a multi-site Operational Environment.
- CIPD qualified, or be willing to work towards the qualification, in due course.
***Applications and online assessments must be submitted by 11:55pm on 18th January 2021