Retail Sales Assistant – Immediate Start!
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.00 per hour
We are looking for a competitive retail Sales Assistant to help customers identify and purchase products they desire. Sales Assistant duties include selling, restocking, and merchandising with some e-commerce duties. The goal is to provide high-class customer service and to increase the company’s growth and revenue through sales maximisation.
Hours Mon-Fri 9 Am – 6 PM
2 Saturdays per month 10 Am – 6 PM
· Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
· Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
· Maintain a fully stocked store
· Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
· Recommend and display items that match customer needs
· Welcome and greet customers
· Manage point-of-sale processes
· Actively involved in the receiving of new shipments
· Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
· Friendly, helpful, confident, and engaging personality
· Basic administration skills
· GCSE or equivalent required Maths & English
Training will be provided ideally some retail experience would be preferred but training will be provided to the ideal candidate.
If you feel you have the drive and ambition and want to work in a fun friendly environment, we look forward to hearing from you.
COVID measures in place all PPE will be provided