Step Ahead are recruiting for Technical Sales Advisor Role – Immediate Start!
The successful candidate will be placed with our client based in Seven Oaks
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £18,000.00-£20,000.00 per year
Position: Technical Sales Advisor
Location: Sevenoaks / Work From Home during COVID-19
Salary: £18,000pa to £20,000pa basic plus a company incentive scheme
Due to company growth, our client is seeking a Technical Sales Coordinator to join their expanding team at their Sevenoaks office.
This is an integral position for the company, with the successful applicant looking after the company sales and booking process. The opportunity to progress your career is also present, as the company continues to grow.
Role Overview: -
- Respond to inbound leads from prospective customers on the phone, via email, website live chat, WhatsApp and direct messaging to discuss their requirement
- Produce quotes based on information received from the customer
- Follow up on quotes to close business
- Manage the engineer’s diaries to arrange customer installations
- Maintain an organised and cleansed database, ensuring information is recorded accurately
Candidate Overview: -
- Previous experience in a telephone-based sales position
- A track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivation, initiative and enthusiasm
- Planning and organisational skills, and the ability to work calmly under pressure
- Motivated by achievement and customer satisfaction
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Excel and Outlook
- A working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a basic salary of £18K to £20K based on experience plus team benefits depending on overall company performance. You will be given your own company smart phone and laptop, and the position is available for immediate start.
During the current pandemic, we are working remotely from home, but the successful applicant will be required to work from our office once back to normal.
The working hours for the role are 12pm-7pm Monday to Friday, and 9am-1pm on a Saturday.
Being based in Sevenoaks, this role is commutable from Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Orpington, Bromley, Oxted, Westerham, Caterham, Biggin Hill, and surrounding areas.